Thursday, August 6, 2015

Gunpla News: Bandai Online Hobby Shop MG Jesta Cannon

Heartbreaking news: The Master Grade Jesta Cannon is an online exclusive :( Link from Taghobby.

Image from gundam wikia
We know that the MG Jesta can accommodate the cannon parts. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people were expecting it to be released sometime soon, but the exclusive status will make acquiring it... difficult and expensive for the non-japanese audience. I still do not understand how the Phenex was a regular release but the Banshee Norn, and now this, which appeared in the actual show are exclusives :(  Onore Bandai!

3 comments:

  1. Very glad to read your blog.Thank you for sharing this article.It is great! I will keep your article in my idea. Very happy reading.


    Remote Control Planes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up...


    Aeromodelling

    ReplyDelete